Babies

This was a coupon in an ad for Babies R Us. It's a coupon and it says...well, just LOOK! 


babies r us coupon

Yes, that is the whole coupon! Obviously it's cheaper if you just pull out. You pull out...there's no baby = much cheaper. Right? I'm pretty sure you'll save more then $600 though! lol

Seriously? Nobody said "this coupon doesn't look right" or "shouldn't we change that wording?" They didn't think to add the words this coupon in there? Nope. Just went with "Pull out & Save up to $600" for a Babies R Us/Toys R Us ad. *sigh* Normally I would think that I'm looking too far into this, however I didn't find this one. It wasn't till after 3 different friends posted it on FB that I actually took the time to read it and realized what it said. It's not just me folks, everyone thinks of pulling out during sex when they read this coupon!

Babies R Us.....you're gonna have to hire a new ad team. Clearly this is an advertisement FAIL.

~L

Comments